Introductory Video for Rick Neal, Esq.
Presenting: "Cumulative Trauma"
Rick Neal, a former Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), represents businesses, insurance carriers, self-insurance groups, third party administrators and large self-insured employers in all aspects of the defense of a workers’ compensation claim; represent insurance carriers in civil subrogation actions. He’s an attorney with the firm of U’Sellis & Kitchen, PSC.
Mr. Neal graduated from the University of Kentucky (BA in Psychology) in 1990. He completed his Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling in 1991, from UK. In 1997, he earned his JD from the Washburn University School of Law.
He’s received the 2010 Jack Wasserman Memorial Award for Excellence in Litigation and the United States Supreme Court Quill Pen Award.
He’s admitted to practice in the following:
- Commonwealth of Kentucky (10/23/00)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky (5/02/01)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky (5/02/01)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (6/11/01)
- Supreme Court of the United States (11/03/08)